Monday, June 28, 2010

Courage and Bravery

I'll share to you my experience during the leadership training......

Well... I was actually late. It didn't mater anyway. So we had a speaker last Saturday, it was Councilor Jason Gonzales. Aren't we lucky? He asked us what it takes to become a leader, of course we answered him back courage. Now he asked us what is courage. Well we told him that it is bravery. They are actually synonyms, but the BIG difference is that courage has a meaning while bravery is just being strong to face anything. I was in awe when I knew it. Actually I didn't get much lesson from the talk but it was just the difference between bravery and courage that I really took notice of.

More than that, I also had many experience with my fellow classmates. It was my first time to commute with a friend and going to the mall all by myself, lucky there was also a classmate of mine who was alone. I know, God really is good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment