Wait. Things to do again?
Thank God the exams are already done. Still, things just keep on pile up in front of me. Projects to be submitted, script to finish, and things to plan. Truly, being a student is a challenge. Though, I would still get my prize in the end in multiple ways. I'm sure of that.
This week is another hectic schedule. Another.... yes, another. And, this Saturday would be our last meeting for our workshop. The following week for me would be fun. Besides that it's going to be my birthday, we are going to have our Family Day. Quite the same. Except that now we get to wear national costumes of the different countries. We could not also sing Christmas songs. Anyway let's always hope for the best.
I keep on reminding myself that team work is the key. But should I rely on this? Of course not, right? Well there are some things in life which you think is hard but could be solved alone. There are also things that are easy to do if given a lot of time but is still unfinished because of the multiple processes which requires team work.
Be aware of how to handle things, especially this time....
No comments:
Post a Comment