Monday, October 25, 2010

One after the other

Friday...Saturday....Sunday...

Fun never gets tired of visiting me these days. Now it's already our sem break. Last Friday was my birthday. It was totally something to remember. That day, I felt somehow truly loved by I don't know, everyone. I arrived early at school which made it quite perfect. When I arrived, I was greeted by everyone. Even when I just passed by the other section's classroom. I went down again and as I approached the blackboard, I saw this happy birthday greeting that said "from yr. 2 St. Anne, Mrs. Pasaporte and CATHERINIANS. I was in awe. I thought that it was very kind of them to also place their section there because they also helped in the drawing. So thanks Catherinians!

Last Saturday, I had another blowout with my close friends. We ate at Mooon Cafe. Of course, we had some fun. After the lunch me and my friend headed to the school for our workshop. Sadly, it was our last day.


Then yesterday was our Family Day. We all wore the national costumes of the different countries. Mine was China which was pretty common. First we had a mass, then some activities with the parents and after that we were on our own. At those times, I didn't feel pressure, neither stress. Overall, being with my friends would make me more uplifted than usual.


But then again, all things just ends.....





No comments:

Post a Comment