Monday, November 15, 2010

Moments

I am so grateful to experience these.....

It has been such a long time since. Anyway, I'm back! The play practices has taken up much of my time. I had some sleepless nights to tell you all. Our technical dress rehearsal shall be on Monday. Luckily I had time to do this post. It's just that a lot of things had come and go yet I failed to share it with you.

Last Wednesday, a teacher treated me and my friend for some snacks at Chowking. It was very surprising, at the same time quite honored. I think it was my first time.

Now this is really something to remember. I watched a musical play at Colegio de San Jose last Saturday entitled The Song Of Joseph. Actually there were still many things that happened before I watched the play. It was 6:30 in the morning, my friends and I went jogging at the Barbeque Park. It was fun and my first time to do it with friends and outside school. After we had our breakfast at Jollibee. We also went to a friend's house afterwards. Our goal really at that day was to practice for our play and so we did. I was even late.

I was already at the school when I realized that my ticket for the show was not there. I did whatever went to my mind. Then my friend told me to go to Ms. Adrias because she might have had some spare tickets. And so I did. There she gave me a letter to signify that I forgot my ticket at home and nobody could bring it to me.

Then there I was, already at the show. Magnificent, the word that could describe everything in the production. The actors sang very well that you could really feel the true meaning of the song. After the show we had autographs and pictures with some of them. They were very kind to us. until now, the songs still lingers in my mind that seems so vibrant. That was one of the only times I was fully relaxed. To tell you, the only reason that I watched it is because I need to get ideas for our play. Still it was for work.

Like a good book, I need to go back to reality and do my business....


No comments:

Post a Comment