Monday, November 22, 2010

Definition of failure

Failure, a success delayed....

This was the title of the book I came across while waiting for my sister. Right now, I feel like a total failure at some aspects of my life. Especially in my studies. My grades and scores before the play practices were really something worth bragging. Unlike now, it feels that I went down 3 feet below the ground. I could never, ever blame the play for I was also the one who volunteered myself to become the director.

But I think this is just a challenge for me to do my very best and there is no time to waste, right? Yeah, I should just calm down and try to manage it all. Besides, I could even manage a whole production. So why should I not do the same for myself? I also came to realize that being the director was another challenge for me that no matter what the result is, I should whole heartedly accept it. There's always a reason behind everything. It is also a test for me on how I could handle and balance things at the same time.

Besides, everyday is new day......

No comments:

Post a Comment