Yup, the most awaited intramural is here. The different tribes presented their own cheer dance that we've practiced for days. I really enjoyed our own cheer dance. It was actually different from the others. We wore our masks proudly and started to enter the field. As the music started my heart was pumping at its hardest. I memorized the dance steps in my mind and it was exact with the music. Before the dance, I actually said to myself that whatever the result is, the most important thing is that I enjoyed and owned the dance. Then I danced, danced and danced as the music got faster. It was a relief to finish the dance, but something in me still wants to dance over again. It was too fun to end. But I hope that I danced well. After that I sat with my friend and tribe mates and watched the remaining tribes.
The dances presented by the tribes were amusing. I myself could not conclude which is which. By 10:30 we started our game in softball. Guess what? We won! There were so many games that our tribe won. Yehey, for us! I hope that this luck of us would continue until the third day.
Whatever happens, I enjoyed.....
No comments:
Post a Comment