Friday, March 4, 2011

A Play


10...9...8..7

I am bombarded by so many things. Especially in the play. Lots of preparations and I encountered many problems, but they were not ordinary to me. There were some who were hard to handle and thankfully there were some who really cooperated.

Our play is entirely different from what you usually see. Not only is it for 15 minutes, but it's in French. It was as if I was the only one who understood the play though there were already subtitles. There were dragging parts as expected but it was successful for the record. Still, I could have done somethings better. To further elaborate my feelings, our success was somehow bittersweet. I really know that I could have done something better. Anyway, past is past and we could not change it. The important part is that I know the actors did their best and they enjoyed it, also did I.

you should not only work... you should also enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment