Friday, March 11, 2011

A Dance to Remember

Watcha say...

The song goes as we jived to the beat. Our field demo was our last group activity. We totally enjoyed it and the best part is that we won! But I know that all the three sections were winners. Congratulations to all the sophomores! The presentations were amazing.

We made the steps few weeks ago. I thought that it would just be a simple dance steps but it would really require us to stay late at school. Anyway, it was all worth it. As the practices continued, I discovered many things about my classmates. We've been together like everyday for almost a year yet there are still things to discover about them. I also became close to other girls. And the practices, totally fun. The jokes that we shared, the laughs, few things I'll really miss during summer. This calls for a farewell party.

Be back after exams...


No comments:

Post a Comment