
Wake up lazy bones....
Yeah, I said that to myself yesterday morning. With all the stuff that I did the night before, I just want to stay in bed and sleep. But I know that I have so many better things to do.
So I went to school and practiced for our field demo. By noon, me and my other companions joined the rally against the RH Bill. It was seriously hot but I didn't mind it because I know that I'm doing something meaningful. Now I'm totally against the RH Bill. It was said during the Homily that one of the Filipino's treasure is that how we value family and the life within it. Our values would be at stake if ever this bill would be passed as a law.
After the rally, my family and I went to by some things needed at home. Then we went in a dinner at an exquisite restaurant in a certain hotel. The food was very tasty and I was certainly satisfied.
At home, I watched two movies, Black Swan and Burlesque. Both movies were nice. Black Swan was about a girl who was such a perfectionist. A character ones said to her that the only person standing in her way was herself, she must loosen herself in order to enjoy and do other stuff. I think that it was the part that I was touched the most. You should also try to take risk in order to enjoy life and not only focus on being the best always. We should also give others a chance to shine.
Loosen up... it works just like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment