Monday, October 4, 2010

Events Incorporated

Marvelous... marvelous..

So many beautiful things to love. Last Saturday was another fun filled day. It was the birthday celebration of my friend, Hannah. The party was fun! Lots of my schoolmates came and a teacher. The construction was still on going but I must say that their house was just so nice. The white paint is very refreshing to the eyes. So, joyeux anniversaire Hannah!

After the party, me and my other companions for the workshop went to school. A little trivia for you... we were 2 HOURS late... Nice right? Anyway, after that we to the University of San Augustine to watch a play directed by Ms. JP, who is our theater teacher. The title is Cafe Shakespeare. Telling us what is the relation of the coffee and Shakespeare. Good that I watched the play for it would seriously give me an idea on how to do our play, the experienced way. All these times, we have been staging plays but it is really different if you have experiences on how to control tension and such. I have learned so much at the show and at our workshop.

Funny, cause two of my friends had a crush on one of the actors. I never saw that coming....
I might be gone for a few days again. Lots of things to do....

Time is SERIOUSLY precious everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment