Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Appreciative

A day of laughter....

Never thought that this day would be blog worthy. So I had my French class just this afternoon. God, I was nearly overloaded by the lessons. We learned about the pronouns. Quite hard actually. But our teacher was fun that's why we cooperated well. Anyway, we would also have another tomorrow, so it's going to be yet another fun filled class.

After the class I was surprised because I saw my friends(whom I usually go with after class) was there outside. They were watching a practice. Then it was all fun, fun, and fun! I went out of the campus already late. It doesn't matter anyway because there is no conflict between my schedule and my sister's. I was out for fun at that time.

Speaking of schedule, the following weeks for me would seriously busy. So many submissions and our exams would also be next week! How could I do this?? I'll try my best and not solo it all.

Give a little, take a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment