Sunday with friends...
Yes, with friends not with my family. Last Sunday was my first Sunday not spent at home. Most of my Sundays are spent by reading books or sleeping to prepare for the next morning. We were actually talking about going out together but the day was just not the same as the usual day I spend with my friends. We strolled around the mall and it was quite fun. We also had a very fun time together during our Fish Spa. My friends even did it twice. I'm proud of myself for making a best friend at the other section. Not the thing I do before.
last Friday we had our draw lots for our CAF play to be staged this December. I volunteered myself as one of the scriptwriters. It will be my first time. The second part of the story was the one that we got. Lots of fighting scenes and the dialogs from the main characters. The play is Florante at Laura. FUN. I actually prefer the third part of the story because based on what I've watched from the last year's play, it was more dramatic and exciting. Let's just hope for the best.
Two mastery tests tomorrow....
Good luck to all of us.....
Yes, with friends not with my family. Last Sunday was my first Sunday not spent at home. Most of my Sundays are spent by reading books or sleeping to prepare for the next morning. We were actually talking about going out together but the day was just not the same as the usual day I spend with my friends. We strolled around the mall and it was quite fun. We also had a very fun time together during our Fish Spa. My friends even did it twice. I'm proud of myself for making a best friend at the other section. Not the thing I do before.

last Friday we had our draw lots for our CAF play to be staged this December. I volunteered myself as one of the scriptwriters. It will be my first time. The second part of the story was the one that we got. Lots of fighting scenes and the dialogs from the main characters. The play is Florante at Laura. FUN. I actually prefer the third part of the story because based on what I've watched from the last year's play, it was more dramatic and exciting. Let's just hope for the best.
Two mastery tests tomorrow....
Good luck to all of us.....
No comments:
Post a Comment