Another weekend to remember...
So sorry if this thing I'm going to share to you is not that timely. Anyway I had a long and amazing weekend. Last Friday the results of our seriously hard work was already given to us... our report cards. I got high marks! I really could not hide my happiness. But I did not get a prize actually because for me it is already a prize when you get a grade like that.
After a short while, I went to the mall and spent the rest of the morning with a friend. After that, I went bowling with a group of friends. It was my first time. It was so fun yet there are things that just occur without your knowledge. The jeep that we were riding broke, causing the traffic jam. But before that, I was wounded while we were playing bowling. It really hurts. I didn't enjoy that much because of that. After that incident on the jeep, nothing much happened. By the way, on that same day my sister got her hair rebonded.
Now I'm going to share to you what tragic thing happened to me last night. We met a car accident. Thank God, the truck was driving so slow not causing too much damage. Seriously, I nearly died there. I mean I was seated at the side where the car was bumped. Good that the our car was slightly diagonal so I was not that affected.
I'm also quite disappointed with the police. They came like about 20 minutes after the incident happened. I even finished an assignment because of that. Anyway it's all done. What can we do? This is actually my second experience. I preferred not to share this some people though close to me because I think it's only bound to be shared to the people whom I think could be trusted with regards to this situation.
Today, I signed up for the French program at school and I have been waiting for this ever since. And guess what? I already heard a Christmas song just this morning. I am very excited!!
All I could say is that everyday is not the same....
No comments:
Post a Comment