Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Times

Thanks friends!

Today was a blast! My friends and I spent our whole afternoon together. We sat at the grass, took pictures, and my friends even laid down the grass. Well I didn't bother joining them. This afternoon was just a fine day. The wind was cool. It was not that dark nor shiny. My ideal whether.

We also watched a puppet show at school. I love it especially the story about the history of the Philippines. Speaking of Philippines, I still am not over about the hostage drama at Manila. It was quite a shame for me. The people now in different parts of the world are like laughing at us. I feel like all of us Filipinos are criminals.

Nevertheless, let's check at the brighter side. Ms. Venus Raj, our candidate for Miss Universe won 4Th place. I'm so uplifted with that news. She also made her own mark. Who could not recognize the line "major major"? These situations made me realized that there is always a good thing and a bad thing which we could not help from happening.

There's a rainbow always after the rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment