Hello!!
Another long time since I haven't post happenings in my life. Hahaha... Something's unusual for these past few days. I AM GOING HOME EARLY. Before I was still on my way home by 6 in the evening. It paved way for me to study. Anyway, it was my cousin's 5Th birthday yesterday. It was very enjoying, I even saw the mothers of my cousin's classmates drinking. Cool right?
Going back to my studies, It has been well since I'm already going home early. My quizzes are still at average scores. I wonder why. I think I'll be doing twice harder this time. The card day by the way is on Friday. What would be my grades??? I better pray that it will be high enough. I don't want to disappoint myself and my parents. Going home earlier than usual is the only thing I can brag about. Nothing's too special for me this week. God, I miss the velada practices!
Going to do my hardest this time....
No comments:
Post a Comment