Be a light to others....
Glad I didn't miss that concert yesterday of Alvin Barcelona and the Himaya Band. So sorry of those who didn't experience that. It was seriously different from what most of us expect. I'll note that down as one of the best things that I encountered in my high school life. I really admired the musicians that played for us. They have different stories but only had one way, to the Lord. One of them had the worst time of his life when he tried to commit suicide 4 yrs. ago. After an hour he did it, he came back to his senses. Good for him. I realized that praising God is not only about being serious all the time, in fact Bro. Alvin Barcelona gave a new perspective on how to praise the Lord..... very unforgettable.
After the concert, I headed straight to the bazaar at the multi-purpose hall of PNB. There was nithing much to see but I bought this BOB shoes which I have been finding all around Iloilo. Thank God I found it.....
I also have a hectic schedule because I'm part of the velada, specifically on the props. We had late practices which also favors me because my sister's dismissal time's 7 in the evening. Good cause I have a friend dormer. I also learned many things in our practices that would certainly help us on our play. We're working with professionals!!!
Still haven't rest..... I still have practice tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment