Friday, July 30, 2010

How come?

The week has been long again. I even thought that today is Monday!! Hahaha! It has been a long week but very interesting. We had a talk with Major Detablan yesterday. She is the Regional Chief of the Children and Women's Desk. I'm not exactly sure if this is correct. She was so fun and straight to the point. She has handled various cases regarding abuses of women and children. To tell you, there were even more women abused everyday. She couldn't even count it. After hearing the talk, I became more aware of my rights and do the necessary actions when there's problem. There is even a Republic Act stating that it is a form of abuse to damage the pet and plant of a partner. Cool right?We also had a talk regarding ethics and media with our principal today. It shows hoe powerful media could be. Answer? IT IS VERY POWERFUL...

This week did not only cover talks, we also had our tests. I really wonder why I constantly get low scores though I have been studying. "How come??", is the question posted in my mind for a few weeks already. I really could not understand what's happening to me right now. I came to formulate this conclusion that maybe I have a different understanding of the lesson. If that's the case, i would not any more waste time and do the necessary thing. ASK. That would be the solution. But not the perfect.

Weekend will still be busy for me again. I was chosen to be a participant for the Journalism Workshop. Please pray for me....

How come would be answered later..... Let's just get ready for the showdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment