I am seriously tired right now......
But it was all worth it. Though I arrived home at about 10:00 p.m. it didn't stop me to go to school and help my classmates. When I arrived there, I was clueless of what to do. First that I did was I went with my classmate to get some paint brush from her house(which is very near). one of the most unforgettable thing that me and my friend did was when we dug the trash bin to find containers. Hahaha!
I was not only fascinated on how fast the artists do their work and how they did it but also by the team work. While we were working, the sky turned grayish and water started to fall. We became quite frustrated and started to find something to cover our work. We didn't have anything except our umbrellas. It didn't only benefit the mural but also the artists.
Today was another first time. I rode the jeepney all by myself going to the mall. That was not actually the original plan. Me and my friend actually plan to go together but she decided to part ways with me. I was even strengthened a bit more because I was with a teacher going to the place where I'm going to ride the jeepney. It was a very enriching experience.
Today was an awesomely fun and stressful day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment