Today Assumption-Iloilo is celebrating its 100th year!
The muaral painting I was talking about few days ago was already done. It was very creative and the concept is pretty much new. It was one of the activities given to us for the centennial celebration. We had our mass at the Jaro Cathedral 2:00 this afternoon. It was a little bit new to me that I paid attention during the mass. As a teenager, with friends, your mind usually go to trips especially when it's boring. At that time, I was thinking that 100 years celebration is just once in a lifetime so I better give the best that I have. From singing to all my attention. But I really didn't fulfill it all. If I was to rate it, it would be 9. So near....
It has been a few days since I haven't post. Last Monday we had our general rehersal at the Jaro Cathedral. It was not all fun and everything, I was actually pressured..... to give my best. It was funny cause we were asked to transfer seats like for five times. Well we ended up sitting at the floor.
Tommorow is another day to look up to. We are going to have our Taize. It is involves praying and singing until the morning. Fun right? We're also going to stay at the school. The morning after that is my Lola's burial. So after the Taize, we are going to go immediately there.
Another fun weekend.....swear!
No comments:
Post a Comment