Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The best thing is....

"We would not have any misunderstandings, if ever, we'll just laugh about it....."

A friend of mine said this to me. She has been my friend since freshmen. We have almost the same likes and dislikes which made me very comfortable with her. I could say that she is the best I ever had. I had some friends before that's only until recess and lunch but she was always with me through almost everything. The best thing about her is that she has a wide understanding. That's why our friendship up to now has a solid foundation.

We were also talking about our group or clique that became smaller instead of growing. At that moment I remembered what my sister told me about college friends being your friends forever. I became worried and started to think of our future. Would we still be the same as we are now? Or even.... would we still be friends by that time? I really could not tell. But one thing is for sure, that I'll do my best to never do something unpleasing to dismay her.

In these times, it's hard to find a friend who's very understanding....

No comments:

Post a Comment