Hello! It has been a long time since I had my last post....
I felt that my weekend has been so long. The sad part is I had missed several assignments because of my schedule. Last Saturday was my cousin's wedding. It was different becuase he has been with his wife for almost 4 years already and waas blessed with two super adorable boys. They only had a civil wedding at first and decided to have this church just now. But a few days before the wedding took place, his wife was already returning my cousin to his family. Sad right? of course, I do not know the reason behind that. Well let's stop there about their personal lives.
I was not only a visitor at the wedding but I gave my share as a bride's maid. The gown that I wore was the most wonderful so far. The ambiance at the reception was also very welcoming, making it more beautiful. By the way, the reception was in Katamnan in Duamgas. the couple was from Barotac.
Sunday was another long day. It was the only time I have to rest at the same time to do my assignments which was many. My plan for the day was that at 2:00 I'll sart doing my assignments to finish it by 5:00 then I could take the rest of the day. It ended up to be, 8:00 to 9:30. Excluding those reading assignments. As a student, I already arranged my time to make the most out of it. Well that night I also watched a movie with my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment