Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrate with us on our festivity

Open House?

This term was new to me before. Open House has a lot of meaning. The only thing I knew about this is that it is one way of us to celebrate the centennial year.... don't we have a lot of activities for the centennial? Of course, it's just once. I would not anymore live during the 200
th year celebration

It started yesterday up to now. It didn't go to my mind that it will be so fun. Many of the places were opened because of this activity. The Gallery which all of us are dieing to see was one. It was awesome. It made me see those things that has evolve in the school through time. In our Garden of Three Loves before, it was full of coconut trees. The grounds before were so wide. Unlike now, there's so much difference. I even went up to the dorm. It was actually one of the classrooms before of the high school students during the 80's and 90's. There was even a college department before. Very fascinating.....

It was already close to 5:00, almost all of the facilities are already closing. My sister arrived and I asked her if she would like and her friends to go in and see the school, knowing that the gallery and other facilities were opened. But the I was wrong so we just peep inside some of the rooms. Isn't it funny?

I hope that there will be more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment