Perspective. In my own words, I can say that it is how you see things whether it's good or bad.
For me , this week is a complex one. Many things happened to me this week. Both good and bad. Thursday was the best one. We helped the school prepare for the centennial celebration by cleaning the shells(yes, the shells) at the cupboard. It was really fun to clean those shells especially with your classmates. We were also allowed to take pictures during that time. Well of course, I enjoyed that. On that day too, we started to paint a portion of the wall at the school's parking lot. I was not actually assigned to be one of the artist but I tried to help my classmates by giving them water together with another friend. I also tried to find a ladder or something that would help them to reach the upper portion of the wall. It was a great experience to offer everything you could.
This Friday, I already bought one of the things I really wanted ever since. It's sort of a jacket but a more classy one. But the sad part of this day is that I had to wait for my sister from 7:30 to 9:30. I was very disappointed and frustrated at that time. I just wasted my time sitting at her friend's car doing nothing. At our own car on the way home, my mouth was zipped. I really didn't want to talk to her. At the same time, I was thinking what was her fault to me. Her friends were the ones who persuaded her to join the dance number. She didn't even lie or do something at my back. I realized that you should be supportive to one another even if that's the last thing you would like to do.
Another great weekend.....
No comments:
Post a Comment