Many things has happened for this one month celebration.........
To start the month long celebration, we had a mass. To end it, we also had a mass. I have already noted those and you all know what we had been doing at school. Well for last week, since I didn't have time to post our activities because of my practices for the velada, I'll just share it to you now....
Last Sunday there was a fun run from SM City Iloilo to the school but I didn't participate in it. I was really tired from the practice and I have to do my projects. Last Monday there was nothing much extraordinary. Tuesday, we didn't have a practice for the velada...my only free time. Wednesday, the most fun day ever. We had the Centennial Fun Fair, there were lots of games, rides and the prizes we
re so grand, they even gave out television sets and refrigerators. Unbelievable right? Me and my friend was the second one to ride the Ferris wheel and it was my first time to stay up there for a long time. I also bought a ring that has the Assumption sign. Luckily, there was a size 7 which really fits my finger.
To start the month long celebration, we had a mass. To end it, we also had a mass. I have already noted those and you all know what we had been doing at school. Well for last week, since I didn't have time to post our activities because of my practices for the velada, I'll just share it to you now....
Last Sunday there was a fun run from SM City Iloilo to the school but I didn't participate in it. I was really tired from the practice and I have to do my projects. Last Monday there was nothing much extraordinary. Tuesday, we didn't have a practice for the velada...my only free time. Wednesday, the most fun day ever. We had the Centennial Fun Fair, there were lots of games, rides and the prizes we
re so grand, they even gave out television sets and refrigerators. Unbelievable right? Me and my friend was the second one to ride the Ferris wheel and it was my first time to stay up there for a long time. I also bought a ring that has the Assumption sign. Luckily, there was a size 7 which really fits my finger. That same day, we had our technical rehearsal alone. I was very nervous at that time because I am afraid to commit a mistake. Well actually I did make a mistake. Hahaha... Our departure time that day was 10 pm. I was a little bit frustrated at that time. It was done already. Thursday we had our official technical dress rehearsal. We were all pressured. It was like already the day of the performance. The performers were really good and the costume was twice as good as their performance. They seriously spent a lot for this producti
on. Friday was the big day. We, the crew, was dismissed earlier than the rest. I really recalled everything I could so that I would not do any mistake. So the matinee show started and it was smooth. So was the gala show. Many of my classmates went to see the gala show, all that I heard from them was nice complements, which means our show was a success.
on. Friday was the big day. We, the crew, was dismissed earlier than the rest. I really recalled everything I could so that I would not do any mistake. So the matinee show started and it was smooth. So was the gala show. Many of my classmates went to see the gala show, all that I heard from them was nice complements, which means our show was a success. Yesterday we had a parade with other alumnae. It was very nice to see them back to their uniforms. My sister, who is also an alumna, borrowed from me a blouse. The parade was from Freedom Grandstand to our school it was then followed by a mass, celebrated by Auxiliary Bishop Alminaza. There was also a snack given to us courtesy of the school.
I then waited for my sister thinking that she was still inside the campus. To my surprise, she was at her friends home changing for the dinner. I was hesitant at first but then I just followed her. The dinner was in her friends restaurant and the food was delicious. Well that ended my day.
I hope that there will be more activities.....
I then waited for my sister thinking that she was still inside the campus. To my surprise, she was at her friends home changing for the dinner. I was hesitant at first but then I just followed her. The dinner was in her friends restaurant and the food was delicious. Well that ended my day.
I hope that there will be more activities.....
No comments:
Post a Comment