Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Je 'm appelle

My name is...

Great! Our French classes already started just this afternoon. "Je 'm appelle", my phrase of the day. This is the first phrase I learned on our French class. I also learned how to pronounce the first five alphabets in French. They have 27 alphabets. Latin was the language where it originated. Just a little trivia.

I only had 4 hours of sleep last night. Not really last night because I slept at about 12:30 early in the morning. Don't know actually what's going on but whenever I decide to open my eyes at night it just opens widely. Insomnia as it is called. I never did experience something like that. The last time I encountered such problem was during summer. And guess what in the morning? I didn't feel that sleepy compared to what usually happens to me. Anyway, I still have tons to study tonight. I hope I could already sleep smoothly. I would not allow that thing to happen again and I'm going to sleep early tonight.

Defy gravity.....

No comments:

Post a Comment