Friday, September 24, 2010

Unlikely to be it

You would always learn new things everyday....

I certainly believe in this. There are still so many things in the world you do not know. Just like a person. Now I know that all of us has problems and secrets. That's why I love open forums. You would really know a person from this situations. I am totally enriched by what was shared to me. It was as if I didn't know the person which was unlikely to be it. I could already prove that all of us have problems and a missing piece in life. One way or another.

I could somehow relate this to the film shown to us this morning. The movie was "My sister's keeper". A friend of mine has told me before about how beautiful this film was but sadly, I ignored it. It was about a girl named Ana who is a test tube baby, whose organs were a perfect match to her sister. Bottom line, she was made to be an organ donor to her sister. Fascinating right? Anyway, her sister's name is Kate. She had leukemia and her mother did everything just to save her. Kate asked Ana to stop donating her organs for it was already affecting their family. One way they thought of is by suing their mother which Ana did. In the end, Kate died and they all went back to the bigger world because before their life was constantly revolving at Kate's situation. We all went into tears...

The moral lesson for me is that you should put your feet on the shoes of others before making the decision and learn to let go even if it's the last thing you could ever do. Also, we need to remember that all of us has wants that should be heard for the good of all. It was a very nice movie. But no time to relax because I still need to have my workshops.

Hold on to whatever you have now.....but learn to let go someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment